When can I start training?
Dog Daze recommends training as early as possible. Dogs are ready to begin on the leash training as early as 14 to 16 weeks of age.
Cost of Training
Dog Daze has training programs and options to meet most budgets. The advantage of working one on one with a trainer is that each dog is approached and trained according to his/her personality type, behavior problems and family's goals.
Benefits of professional dog training include:
- One on one training designed to meet your dog's personality, social development and your family's goals
- Training session that can be scheduled to match your calendar
- All of the attention during our training lesson will be focused on you and your dog
- Continuing assistance is always available
- You will be working with a professionally trained and experienced, certified dog trainer that is familiar with varied training approaches and behavior problem solving. You and your dog will not get lost in a circus-like atmosphere of group classes, club training or at a pet store.
Private Lesson programs are designed for owners who have the necessary time and patience to work closely with their dogs. Private lessons are also ideal for dogs whose personality types work better when they remain in their home environment.
$80 per hour/lesson
Board and Train Programs meet the needs of owners who simply lack the time or patience to complete a training program on their own or wish to have their dog's training in the hands of a professional. These types of programs are especially effective for training hyperactive dogs, complicated behavior problems and dogs with aggression issues.