Is your dog more than a pet, a member of the family? Do you hate to leave for work with those sad eyes, begging for another pat on the head or just one more treat? As much as you look forward to seeing your precious pooch in the evening, do you dread the natural disaster your angel has created in the living room? Then Doggie Daycare may be just what you need.
Daycare reduces stress and improves their social behavior. Daycare dogs get exercise inside and outside. Outside area is a 1-acre grass area with plenty of shade.
- One acre yard
- Loving, individual care
What type of dog could benefit from daycare?
- House or yard bound dogs
- One dog families
- Destructive dogs
- Dogs with separation anxiety (alternative to medicine)
- Dogs who need regimented daily exercise
- Dogs who have lost a companion (we can help with the grieving process)
- Supervised play groups
- Playing ball, chase and other games
- Individual playtime
- Practice known obedience commands
- Agility equipment
- Swimming/wading in the puppy pool
- Variety of toys
- Treat time
- Birthday parties
- Dogs must be 5 months of age or older.
- Dogs must be housetrained.
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered (puppies may be admitted up to 6 months old without being "fixed").
- Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccinations must be current (proof required). Bordetella required every 6 months.
- Dogs must be in good health. A yearly physical exam (including fecal and heartworm test) must be performed by a veterinarian (proof required).
- Dogs must be on a flea program.
- Dogs must be non-aggressive towards dogs, people (including children).
- Dogs must not be territorial - this includes toys, food or space.
- Dogs must not be escape artists. This includes climbing fences.
- All dogs must be interviewed and an application on file before being accepted to the program. There is a $15.00 non-refundable fee for the initial consultation.
- Once your dog is accepted into daycare, reservations are required. Cancellation is permitted with a 24-hour notice. If your dog is a no-show, there is a $25 charge.
- EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE
- Love and attention
- Your dog will develop social skills
- Mental stimulation
- New doggie friends
- Helps curb destructive behavior
- Help reinforce obedience training
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are limiting tours at this time, and you are welcome to take a tour of our facilities from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (excluding holidays). Due to the high number of guests, we are not available for tours on Fridays or the weekends. Please call ahead to make a reservation for a tour. If you would like to bring your pet with you for the tour, please bring a current copy of your dog’s shot records with you. We require that every person that takes a tour wears a mask while they are here.