A stay in our kennel is like a vacation for your dog. Because our kennel is small, we can give personal attention and quality time to your dog. He will be let out 3 times a day in a large fenced-in area at no additional charge. During his outings he can run, play ball, etc. Besides exercise, he'll receive one-on-one attention each time he goes out.
Our kennels are indoors with climate control for year-round comfort. We want your dog to feel comfortable while away from home, so you are welcome to bring bedding and toys. We serve only premium dog food, but if you prefer you can bring your own. If your dog requires medication we can administer it while he's here. Ask anyone who has been to DOG DAZE and you will see this is the best place for your dog while you are away. He'll look forward to your next trip.
- Dogs exercised 3 times each day
- Safe and secured facility
- Discounts for multiple dogs boarding together
Proof of current shots, including kennel cough vaccine, required.
Please note, if you are boarding multiple dogs and they need to be fed separately from one another, there is a $5/per day fee.
- Dogs must be housebroken.
- Dogs must be non-aggressive (towards people AND dogs).
- Dogs must not be escape artists. This includes climbing fences.
- Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccinations must be current (proof required). Bordetella required every 6 months.
- Dogs must be on a flea program.
- We do NOT board dogs in heat.
- We require a brief history of the dog (by phone) before a reservation is made.
We require a 3 day minimum boarding during holidays.
You are welcome to come visit us for a tour from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday (excluding holidays). We are not available for tours on the weekends. Please call ahead to make a reservation for a tour. If you would like to bring your pet with you for the tour, please bring a current copy of your dog’s shot records with you.